Ultimately strategy should be an organisation’s intended and planned response to changes that it will face in its environment.
Simplistically, if there is no change anticipated there is no need for strategy. Observable change, on the other hand, is about both predictable trends and uncertainties, which need to be separated and understood in order to decide what their impact will be. Change occurs both at an industry level as well as in the more direct marketplace of organisations.
LDA conducts industry and marketplace research to:
- enrich strategic workshops
- assist organisational change projects
- assess legislative change impacts
- implement sound corporate governance
- determine local and international business development opportunities
- identify leadership and management trends internationally
LDA has teamed up with Afriforte to provide organisations with a number of internationally acknowledge and accredited tools that facilitate the identification of organisational health risks.
One such tool is the Organisational Human Factor Benchmark which utilises a Risk Management Framework
The Organisation’s integrated human factor risk management process aims to:
- align human factor risks with strategy;
- enhance human factor risk response decisions and identify opportunities for business improvement; and
- identify and manage line function and whole-of-Organisation human factor risks proactively
The implementation and execution of an organisation’s strategic objectives is imperative for the success of the organisation, and the planning and execution thereof needs to be managed stringently.
Organisations will require a mechanism to monitor the implementation and execution of the strategic thrusts. To give effect to the creation of a successful implementation plan, LDA recommends a 1½ day workshop.
The components of the Workshop include:
- Summary of the Strategy Plan
- Identification of Strategic Drivers, Success Factors, Strategic Objections and Actions / Tactics to achieve the Objectives
- Identification of the accountable resources / teams
- Training on use of ec@ps strategy monitoring system
- Inputting of strategic objectives and Actions / Tactics by responsible resources
Personalised Business Interventions
By combining elements of LDA’s Products and Services, a unique project aimed at solving an organisation’s challenge is developed. Organisations are able to customize an offering by selecting elements of the various LDA Products and Services.
Over and above the LDA product offering LDA has conducted some of the following functions within organisational projects:
- Restructuring interventions – Communication, JD’s etc.
- Process reengineering – Business Process Plans
- Assisting with matching skills requirement to achieve company strategy
- Skills Audit
- Drafting of SLA’s
- Development of Learnerships – Healthcare